Today a little newsflash from the System Center Configuration Manager team.
The System Center Configuration Manager team would like to announce that the following has been released and available for download: Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 2 Release Candidate.
This is the official Release Candidate build for Configuration Manager 2007 SP2.
- Refer to the SP2 Overview article posted on the primary Configuration Manager MSConnect site for all the new features and new supported configurations.
- Hotfixes included in SP2 article can be found on the primary Configuration Manager MSConnect page.
- Deployment guides for BranchCache and the new AMT features are available in the download section.
- The new OpsMgr07 R2 ConfigMgr07 Management Pack can also be downloaded, this supports 64bit OpsMgr client agents.
- Please review the Release Notes before performing any installation and upgrade.
Feedback and Support:
- All registered Sp2 Open Beta users can submit bugs, design change requests (DCR’s), and other feedback. See the help link on the ConfigMgr MSConnect homepage for more instructions.
- Newsgroups are a great way to post questions and receive general support question answers.
If you experience any issues with the download or the MSConnect site please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Configuration Manager Customer Team